Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hawaii didn't want me to leave

So on the way to the airport, I realized that I might be late. Well, if I realize I am late, then its WAY late by a normal person's standards. But after a huge amount of hustle, I am in the terminal about 15 minutes before departure. Then by some glorius mistake, I went to the wrong terminal on the other side of the airport. After I realized my mistake, I RAN to the correct terminal only to see the plane taxing off!! Maybe I wanted to make that mistake on purpose. Luckly, the hawaiian airline dudes had another flight to SFO (instead of SJC) leaving in 10 minutes so I had to run AGAIN across the terminal back to the other side. I made the second flight and now I am sitting on cal train going back to san jose. But not before I froze my ass of in 51 degree weather waiting outside for the train for 20 minutes!! Cheez, I forgot "how cold" cold is!! I feel like I have frost bite.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

haha... first you were drenched in sweat from running across terminals and then you were freezing your ass off! That's life and it all happens so fast.

Welcome home! I know, I already said that :-)

- A